SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 has announced a new exam pattern for SSC CGL 2022. Tier-1 paper will be conducted in December 2022 & has also released a new exam pattern. The Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam every year to provide a chance to lakhs of students for government jobs. SSC CGL exam comprises Two Tier – I, Tier-II. SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 has subjects: Maths, English, General Awareness and Reasoning.
Thousands of students take the exams every year and they put their hard work and determination into the exams, which eventually landed them the coveted government jobs. Knowing the detailed syllabus will help candidates prepare and pass the exam. The detailed exam syllabus is given below according to the current mode.
SSC CGL 2022 has an extensive syllabus and an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus will help candidates prepare for the exam with a good strategy that can improve their scores. The syllabus for each level varies, as does the SSC CGL exam format for each level.
The large number of applications that SSC receives each year increases competition among candidates. Knowledge of the syllabus provides guidance for passing the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Procedure [New Pattern]
SSC CGL 2022 Assessment will be directed in four levels as demonstrated underneath:
Tier 1: Computer Based Assessment (Qualifying in nature)
Tier2: Paper I (Obligatory for all posts), Paper II for applicants who apply for the posts of Junior Measurable Official (JSO) in the Service of Measurements and Program Execution and Paper III for competitors who apply for the posts of Collaborator Review Official/Aide Records Official.
- All competitors who have applied effectively for SSC CGL test, will be doled out Roll numbers and Concede Card for showing up in the PC Based Assessment (Level I).
- In light of the imprints scored in Level I, applicants will be shortlisted, class wise, to show up in Level II and Level III Assessments.
- Separate shorts will be delivered independently for Paper-II of Level II (for example for the post of Junior Factual Official (JSO), Paper-III of Level II (for example for the posts of Aide Review Official and Right-hand Records Official) and for Paper-I of Level II (for example for any remaining posts).
- Level II Assessments will be led for every one of the applicants qualified in Level I.
- In Level II, every one of the applicants will be expected to show up in Paper-I, II and Paper-III. Nonetheless, just unambiguous up-and-comers shortlisted for the posts of Junior Measurable Official (JSO) and Partner Review Official/Collaborator Records Official will be expected to separately show up in Paper-II and Paper-III.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam (New Pattern)
The Staff Determination Commission (SSC) has modified the Consolidated Alumni Level (CGL) Test design alongside SSC CGL Warning 2022. The Assessment will be led in 2 levels as shown underneath:
|Tier1 (Qualifying)||Objective Multiple Choice (MCQ)||Computer Based Test (online)|
|Tier2 (Paper I, II, III)||Paper I (Compulsory for all posts), Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer. Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I||Computer Based Test (online)|
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static GK (Indian History, Culture etc.)||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||Science||Interest||Fill in the Blanks|
|Series||Indian Geography||Mensuration||Cloze Test|
|Non-Verbal||Current CM & Governors||DI||Antonym &Synonyms|
|Word Formation||Sports||Percentage||Idioms, phrase|
|Matrix||Authors & Books||Ratio and Proportion||One Word|
|Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam New Pattern
The principal stage in the determination cycle is an objective PC based assessment. SSC CGL 2022 Level 1 comprises of 100 inquiries, containing 25 inquiries each from 4 distinct subjects viz Quantitative inclination, thinking, English, and general mindfulness, the inquiries will be posed from the prospectus of sixth to tenth norm. Applicants can follow the table gave underneath, to realize the assessment example of the principal stage in the choice cycle.
Tier 2 Exam New Pattern
SSC CGL Detailed Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier 1 detailed Syllabus
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is a qualifying exam in online mode. When preparing for the exam, candidates are advised to prepare for the exam in an orderly manner according to the study materials. Below are some brief facts about the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
- Questions are inherently objective.
- The first tier has four sections, namely general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness and current affairs, and English and quantitative abilities.
- The difficulty level of the questionnaire is the completion level.
- 0.50 points will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Quantitative eligibility questions are taken from the 10th criterion.
- The test time is 1 hour.
SSC CGL Tier 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning syllabus
- This section is based on Series (Numbers, Metaphors), Similarities and Differences, Analogies, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discernment, Observation, Orientation Tests, Relationship Problems, Logical Reasoning, and Chart Classification, Arithmetic Series of Numbers, Non-verbal series, coding and decoding, conclusions of statements, syllogisms in reasoning.
- Semantic Analogy, Symbol/Number Analogy, Graphical Analogy, Ranking Test, Semantic Classification, Symbol/Number Classification, Graphical Classification, Input-Output Problems, Problem Solving, Word Formation, Seating Order, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Dice Problems, Clocks, Calendars.
- Trends, spatial direction, spatial visualization, Venn diagrams. Drawing Inference, Stamping/Pattern Folding & Unfolding, Graphic Patterns – Folding & Finishing, Indexing, Address Matching, Date & City Matching, Centre Code/Volume Number Sorting, Lowercase & Uppercase Letters/Number Encoding, Decoding & Sorting, Embedded Numbers, Critical Thinking. Emotional intelligence, social intelligence, etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 General Awareness Syllabus
- This section is based on ancient history (Harappan civilization, Buddhism and Jainism, Maurya dynasty, post-Mauryan dynasty, Vedic culture, Gupta period), medieval history (establishment and expansion of Delhi Sultanate, XV and XVI centuries). century, the Mughals, later Mughals, Marathon) and modern history (British rule and Gandhi era, British conquest, major battles, social and cultural awakening in India, uprisings of 1857, Indian National Congress, nationalist movements 1905-1918, and Neighbouring Important, for Swaraj, Governor of India, Indianization.
- Geography (India, Neighbours, Earth’s, Famous, of, Wind, Earth, Earth, Earth’s Department), Earth’s Department Internal, Ocean and Current, Indian, Latitude and Volcanic, Indian, Habitat, Mineral, Atmospheric, Indian, Physical, World, Indian, Various Geographic), chemistry, general politics and scientific research, economic activity (advance economic organization, organization sector, )
- Physics work, pressure, units of measurement, sound, heat, magnetism), chemistry (of matter, chemical reactions, gasses, daily life, definition, application, name and name of Calvary, alloy, si unit, change and physical change), biological kingdom (plant, animal kingdom, human body and disease, disease and cure, nutrition and wide, Environmental Studies).
- India & Neighbours, Current Affairs, Books & Authors, Sports, Important, Important People, Regime Portfolio Figures, Regime Investments (News Source: News Source, Today & the White House, Deputy Minister, Attorney General of India, Chief Minister, Prime Minister, Minister of Citizenship, Citizen, No. 370, People’s Emergency Committee of India, Auditor General, , House of Lords, Basic Related Articles, Panchayati Raj System, Parliament of India, Vidhan Parishad, Parliamentary Foundation, Supreme Court Court, wrote ).
- Computer Facts, Recent TT Technology, Input Output, Memory, View Important Microcosm, Population, Lianhe Zaobao, Depersonalization and Economic Economy, Business Books and Census Institute) Award Winning Games (Olympics, and Airports, Airports) Animals and Representatives, Important figures in Indian and world art (BRIC institutions, location organizations, international funds, State Bank of India, etc.) have been awarded in India and culture, awards and awards, and winners and their fields.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- This section differs in basic ratios, mixed problems and ratios, square root and cube, surge and index, LCM and HCF, average, average, unit problems, single root profit and complex time, fractions, rebates, profit time and profit and loss problems, etc. and Distance, and labour, boats and streams, pipes and cisterns, numbers, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, heights and distances.
- Division and remainder of decimals, fractions and numbers of hearts, straight line equations, triangles (, congruence, similarity), inner circles and outer circles, triangles, edges, positives, circles, straight edges, quadrangular pyramids, semi-straight body, sphere, cuboid.
- An upright pyramid with a triangle or base, Trigonometric ratio, Data Interpretation, Degree and Radian Measures, Circle and its Chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, Common Tangents to two or more Circles, Standard Identities. Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram and Pie chart.
SSC CGL Level 1 English syllabus
- This section of English covers gap-fill questions, idioms and phrases, different sentences (sorting), one-word substitutions, synonyms and antonyms, spelling/misspelled word recognition, common mistakes, sentence correction, paragraphs, active-passive voice, Rearranged sentences and more Questions, gaps in the text, reporting speech.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Detailed Syllabus
Section 3 Paper 1st
Data Entry Speed Test
Candidates are required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English. This test is conducted to check a candidate’s typing skills. Candidates are given an article in English which they have to type on Computer. For the post of Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through the SSC CGL 2022 exam is conducted to check the typing speed of the candidate.
SSC CGL Frequently Asked Question
What is the salary of SSC CGL?
Salary varies by grade. For Level 4, the salary ranges from Rs 25,550 to Rs 81,100. Profiles for this salary grade include tax assistants, deputy inspectors, and senior department clerks. For tier 5 salaries including auditors and bookkeepers, the salary range is INR 29,200 to 92,300. Salary Band 6 which includes Deputy Inspector (NIA), Department Accountant, Statistical Investigator II, Assistant/Supervisor, etc. The salary range is INR 35400-112400. The salary range for Year 7 is Rs 44,900-142,400 while the salary range for Year 8 is Rs 47,600-151,100.
What is the SSC CGL qualification?
It depends on the position, but the minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree from any university.
What is the highest position in SSC CGL?
The top jobs at SSC CGL are:
- Income Tax Auditor.
- Assistant Law Enforcement Officer in the Emergency Department.
- ASO to MEA.
- Deputy Inspector of the CBI.
- GST Inspector.
- Deputy Auditor of CAG.
- District Accountant.
Is the SSC CGL exam difficult?
The test is one of the most rigorous in the country. Not only is the course content numerous, but also the number of places is limited, and the competition is fierce, making it difficult to overcome. Aspirants should familiarize themselves with the SSC CGL exam before starting actual preparation.
Can I apply for SSC CGL on the 12th pass?
Candidates who complete 12th place can sit for various state exams such as RRB ALP, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Shorthand, SSC GD, Indian Coast Guard etc. However, do not apply for the SSC CGL.
What is the age limit for SSC CGL?
The SSC CGL age limit for the various positions in the 2021 exam is a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 32. In addition, there are certain age relaxation standards for the candidate retention circle.
How many times can we give SSC CGL?
The number of attempts is unlimited. However, you should check the eligibility criteria before showing up. Different age criteria apply to different positions. However, for most positions, the minimum age should not be lower than 18.
What is the minimum percentage required for SSC CGL?
For SSC CGL 2022 you must have a degree. There is no minimum percentage requirement, but if you’re applying for a job as a statistics Supervisor, you must have at least 60% in Mathematics at Standard Level 12. There are no minimum requirements.